Floating Cork Clic Flooring
Quick and easy to install floating cork floors
Our uniclic cork floor panels click together without tools or glue with minimal floor preparation required. No separate underlayment required since our planks have an integrated low-density sound absorbing cork underlayment. In many cases, you can lay a cork floor directly over your old floor!
- Ideal for raised access panel flooring systems
- Ideal for radiant floor applications
- Ideal for soundproof flooring in condos and apartments
- Planks are 12"x36" and 1/2" thick
The ultimate natural flooring
Cork is a 100% renewable resource harvested as the bark from living cork oak trees. Naturally hypo-allergenic, anti-microbial and anti-fungal and our manufacturing process contains no PVCs and no added formaldehydes.
- Easy to clean - just sweep and damp mop! - won't hold a static charge
- Acoustic properties dramatically reduce echo in large spaces
- Thermal properties make for a floor that always feels warm underfoot
- 25-year structural and 5-year renewable finish warranty
54 rich and distinctive colors or natural cork in six patterns
We use premium Swiss and German pigments for color vibrancy and higher optical definition. Choose any combination of colors and 6 cork flooring patterns for a truly unique floor with custom coloring available upon request.
- Ultra-flexible cork varnish is non-yellowing and won't crack under pressure
- Protected by 4 coats of our low-VOC, commercial-grade MP765 urethane
- MP765 urethane re-finishes with no stripping, sanding or residual odor
Get Greener with LEED® Certification
- LEED® MR Credit 4.1 and 4.2: Recycled Content
- LEED® MR Credit 6: Rapidly Renewable Materials
- LEED® EQ Credit 4: Low-Emitting Materials