Wide-Plank Bamboo Flooring
Traditional wide plank in a sustainable flooring
A truly sustainable harvested grass that regenerates at least 8 times faster than hardwood. We use Moso bamboo with 5-7 years maturity selected for superior strength and maximum hardness which is 33% harder and more dent resistant than white oak.
- Install as a floating floor for a speedy installation
- Or glue-down with our low-VOC adhesive
- Ideal for radiant floor applications or with soundproofing underlayment
Over 50 distinctive colors or natural bamboo
62 rich colors or natural bamboo. We use premium Swiss and German pigments for color vibrancy and higher optical definition. Custom coloring is also available upon request.
- Our non-yellowing finishing systems stands up to high traffic
- Protected by 6 coats of our low-VOC, commercial-grade urethane
- Re-finishes easily with no stripping, sanding or residual odor
Superb dimensional stability with no seasonal gapping and no cupping. Each plank is constructed as a 3-layer cross-lamination bonded with waterproof adhesives. Silky smooth and finer grained than traditional hardwood.
- Micro-beveled planks show off your luxurious extra-wide boards
- 6'-long planks, 7 3/16" wide by 5/8" thick
- 25-year structural and 5-year renewable finish warranty
Build green and achieve LEED® certification
The adhesive used in manufacturing has practically no formaldehyde (0.0243 ppm). Adhesive emission is more than 4 times lower than the stringent European Union E1 standard.
- LEED® MR Credit 6: Rapidly Renewable Materials
- LEED® EQ Credit 4: Low-Emitting Materials