FSC Certified Oak Hardwood Flooring
Certified, sustainable and beautiful
DuroDesign uses Forest Stewardship Council-certified Canadian oak flooring to encourage sustainable forest management practices and to preserve green capital. We use the best floor finishing technology available to preserve its beauty for decades to come. A long-lived, durable floor is good for the environment.
Traditional beauty and exceptional quality
Installed as a glued-down or conventionally nailed-down floor.
- Available in 2 1/4", 2 1/2", 3 1/4" and 4 1/4" widths
- Use a variety of widths in your project to maximize tree yield
- Also available as wide-plank engineered flooring.
High-traffic champion in 9 beautiful colors or natural oak
Our high-traffic polyurethane finish is developed for the perfect balance between abrasion resistance, clarity and resilience. Choose our Super High-Traffic finish, enhanced with nanotechnology, for extra durability to resist heavy commercial traffic.
- Available in High-Traffic or Super High-Traffic finish
- Available in 9 high-quality and crystal-clear colors
- Zero-VOC finishing system is designed for utmost durability and clarity
Build green and achieve LEED® certification
- LEED® MR Credit 7: Certified Wood
- LEED® EQ Credit 4: Low-Emitting Materials