Engineered Wide-Plank Oak Flooring
Modern engineering makes it harder than oak
Our engineered 3-layer cross lamination construction has superior strength and dimensional stability and is 75% more stable than solid hardwood.
- 6mm sawn veneer layer is three times as thick as some competitive brands
- Harvested from FSC Chain-of-Custody certified and managed forests
Stands up to high traffic
Get old world luxury from 7 7/16" wide and 25/32" thick planks with the convenience of installing our engineered oak as a floating, glued-down or conventionally nailed-down floor. Ideal for below-grade and radiant floor applications.
- Dry-sawn (not wet rotary sliced) veneer reveals solid oak's true natural grain
- 6' long planks in a 75%-25% proportional mix with 3' long planks
- 25-year structural and 5-year renewable finish warranty
Rich and distinctive colors
We have 13 colors and natural wood to choose from. We use premium German and Swiss pigments for higher optical definition and color vibrancy. Custom coloring is available upon request.
- High-traffic non-yellowing varnish for a high-traffic floor
- Protected by 6 coats of our low-VOC, MP765 urethane finishing system
- MP765 urethane finish re-coats quickly and easily with no stripping, sanding or residual odor
Achieve LEED® certification with DuroDesign
- LEED® MR Credit 7: Certified Wood
- LEED® EQ Credit 4: Low-Emitting Materials