The heavyweight in flooring hardness
Duro Design Tamarindo flooring has an impressive Janka hardness of 3000 lbf- That is twice as hard and dent-resistant as a hard maple floor. It is an extremely dense hardwood with a medium to fine texture and a naturally even brown tone. We enhance this beautiful exotic wood with our own high-quality pigments and dyes and our commercial grade polyurethane finish. Each log of Duro Design tamarindo is selectively harvested and inspected by the Brazilian Institute of the Environment and Natural Resources (IBAMA - Instituto Brasileiro do Meio Ambiente e dos Recursos Naturais Renov´veis) to ensure the preservation and renewal of the rain forest and promoting sustainable forestry practices.
- Prefinished in a durable polyurethane finish for high-traffic
- Harvested under the scrutiny of the Brazillian federal environmental agency
- 25-year structural and 5-year renewable finish warranty
Superb resistance to high traffic
Because of its density and high performance finish, tamarindo offers a long-lived floor for either a commercial or residential setting.
- Available in 3 1/2" and 4 1/2" widths in random lengths
- Installed as a glued-down with our low-VOC adhesive
- Installed conventionally as a nailed-down floor
5 colors to suit any room design
- Available in 5 high-quality and crystal-clear colors
- Protected by 6 coats of our low-VOC, commercial-grade finishing system
- MP765 urethane re-coats with no stripping, sanding or residual odor